BARBIE HAIR SALON IN SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

Visiting the barbie hair salon is actually one of an item from my bucket list & check list in Korea!
Barbie is not so famous in Korea i presume, hence when i went there at night (around 7pm korea time), there was not much crowd or customers. 

1. How to get to Barbie Hair Salon?
I went to the one at seoul, Bangbae Station (2 stops away from Gangnam Station).
When arrive at bangbae station, use Exit 4 and walk a few steps and you'll be able to see it! 


Barbie Hair & Store
Opening Hours: 10am to 9.30pm

It should not be difficult to locate it as the store's design is very distinctive. 
(Sorry for the dark image as the sky that day was really dark)


2. Here's the "menu" price list for their services. Honestly i think the price are reasonable?
 3. I opted for a barbie haircut. Do confirm with the cashier the price before cutting incase there are any changes in price. E.g. long hair need extra costs etc.
My hair is very long and it didnt have any extra costs though. Price of hair cut 15000 won.

4. One of the staff will take your bag and put in a locker and pass you the key to the locker after that.

5. For my case, the staff brought me to wash my hair first before cutting. (Was very surprised and afraid they will charge me extra costs for washing my hair as i didnt know the haircut includes that)

6. After washing, the person brought me to my seat and proceed to cut my hair (yes, my hair was still wet).

7. I showed her the hairstyle i want from google and she cut it for me. Yes, exactly or 99% similar to the picture i show her! Awesome.


8. After cutting, she blow dry my hair with the hair dryer and helped me to style my hair (for free, i presume is included in the hair cut service?)

9. Ta da! my barbie hair :)





10.  Very happy with my hair cut!
15000 won for cut, wash, dry & style. The price is reasonable isnt it. 


Conclusion
Pros: reasonable price, cute environment, good service, good skills
Cons: No wifi, and the staff only know VERY basic english and extra charges for long hair (like me) to perm hair.

Other tips:
- bring some pictures of your ideal hairstyle
- consider visiting here when you're going gangnam station as bangbae station may be boring.


Comments

Popular Posts