Barbie Hair Salon, Seoul (Part 2) EDITED

UPDATE (2 MAY 2016):

I went back to Seoul last November to visit the Barbie Hair Store. To my disappointment, the shop was already closed down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had blogged about part 1 which is a review of the haircut in the barbie hair salon.
recently i went back to perm my hair (digital perm). The perm was really nice on that day itself.

However, after a few days to a week, my hair become almost straight. I am going back to the salon back in the next few days to ask if they could redo my perm for me.

Because after looking at the reviews on google, i think my hair stylist did not do a great job to my hair. I will update this post again whether if they are willing to do a free perm again for me.

FYI, i paid 111,000 won (about SGD 130), but my perm only lasted a few days?!?!

Edited: 10/12/2014 - Sorry for the late post, as mentioned above earlier on, after one week, i went back to barbie hair salon and requested them to re-do my perm for free. And yes, they agreed and re-do the whole procedures for me. I will update this post again with more information and photos when i am free. Thank you :)

Edited: 21/12/2014 - Sorry for the long wait, im here to update more about my re-visit to barbie hair salon after my first perm.

Okay, so after a week, as mentioned i realized my perms are gone, and one of my korean friend advice me to go back to the salon and redo it for me for free.

I was abit worried that i will make an empty trip but to my surprise, they actually agreed!
So, i told them (using google translator), i came to perm my hair last week but my perm was gone. i think their hair stylist did a bad job, can you redo it for me for free? 
and they kindly agreed!:)

I had a long wait that day though, im not sure is it because they are short of hair stylist or because they are doing it for free for me. So other customers will have priority :/

So before they brought me up to the second floor to meet my hair stylist, i was served a cup of orange juice and waited there for around 30 minutes.

After that, a female korean hair stylist was assigned to me and she asked me if i wanted more curls. (i suppose?). She also told me my hair need to be cut about 1 inch as my hair was damaged by the previous perm. This time round, the whole service took about 3hours + which is more than the previous perm by 1h. 



End product! The perm this time round are more lasting, but initially im abit uncomfortable with it maybe because im not used to having perm hair. 


Comments

Popular Posts